NEW MODEL 2024!
Ducky11 is the smallest among Ducky catamarans. This is a great choice for beginners and people who want to have a real sailboat on hand. It will not require a lot of attention and will always be ready for use in a matter of minutes! This catamaran will not let you get bored and will be a real entertainment for your children.
Light and compact
The main feature of inflatable catamarans is mobility. Ducky11 has the highest score for this parameter! Only two small packages: 160x30x30 cm and 80x40x30 cm with a total weight of 32 kg. No problems with transportation or storage!
Easy to use
The laconic design, the absence of any cables and the need for tools makes the assembly process simple and understandable on an intuitive level. Only 12 minutes and your catamaran is ready for new adventures!
Comfortable and safe
A large springboard allows the crew to be comfortably accommodated. The moderate area of the sail does not require a high level of preparation and forgives mistakes. A mast without cables gently reacts to gusts of wind and, bending, throws off its excess. This gives the beginner confidence. The absence of hard elements in sailing equipment eliminates the risk of injury.
|Length / Width of trampoline, m||1.5 / 1.5|
|Diameter of floats, m||0.4|
|Main sail, sq.m||5|
|Carrying capacity, kg||150|
|Dimensions in packed condition, m|
|Pack №1||1.6 х 0.3 х 0.3|
|Pack №2||0.8 х 0.4 х 0.3|
|Time of Assembly / Disassembly, min||12 / 10|
|Sail material||Dacron / Mylar|
|Recommended engine power, hp||2.2|
|Boat design category||D|
FRAME AND TRAMPOLINE
- The unique design of the frame has a minimum number of elements, that provides the low weight and quick assembly
- There are no cables in the frame design
- Spacious trampoline of 1.5 x 1.5 m
- The frame material is lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant aluminum alloy
- All aluminum parts are anodized or powder coated for additional corrosion protection in seawater
- Trampoline material is durable PVC net that allows water to pass through and prevents the puddles formation
- Highly efficient float shape provides minimum resistance and maximum speed
- Sharp stem makes wave travel smooth with minimal spray
- Large diameter and large payload
- Fast and convenient fastening to the frame
- The floats material is a durable boat PVC fabric with 1000 g/sq.m weighing
- Extra bottom reinforcement for harsh environments
- Centrally located
- Necessary area, good elongation and profile ensure effective movement of the catamaran against the wind
- It has an automatic system of protection against damage when running aground or into obstacle
- Regulated degree of immersion into water of the centerboard makes it possible to move against the wind even in shallow water
- Сenterboard material is glass composite
- Centrally located
- It has an automatic system of protection against damage when running aground or an obstacle
- Tiller extension allows to more effectively place your weight for balancing of catamaran heeling
- Rudder blade material is glass composite
- It is mainsail
- High elongation, shape and profile ensure high efficiency
- There is no boom, which is especially important for the safety of children and beginners
- There is a main traveler for an effective sail setting
- It puts on a mast by pocket
- Sail material is Dacron or Mylar
- It is freestanding, swivel, does not have cables, and is installed into a sleeve base
- When the wind intensifies, it bends and discards excess wind, which is especially important for the safety of children and beginners
- Consists of three sections
- The mast float provides protection against a complete overturn
- Catamarans are equipped with blocks, sheets, stoppers and other parts from leading manufacturers
OUTBOARD MOTOR BRACKET
Motor bracket is designed for mounting of outboard motor with extended deadwood (long shaft). Recommended engine power - 2.2 hp
The tiller extension is designed to control the tiller from a distance. This is a useful option that allows more effective heeling balance and maintain accurate catamaran trim (loading of stern or bow).
The mast float is an inflatable tank that prevents the catamaran from turning the mast down. The float will keep catamaran in “on a side” position and will facilitate the righting of the catamaran to an even keel, in case of capsizing. It will not allow the mast to sink into bottom and prevent possible damage. The mast float is streamlined. If necessary, it is easily mounted and dismantled without the use of tools. Fixators included.
BOTTOM HULL PROTECTION
An additional strip of fabric glued to the bottom. It is recommended for severe operating conditions, such as: a shore with sharp stones, mollusks, and other cutting and piercing elements.